Life Changing Minerals
- 100% Pure Shilajit. No additives. No nothing.
- Harvested by the founder in the Mountains of Utah.
- Contains 85+ pure minerals.
- Used in Ayurveda for 14 Centuries!
Watch The Founder's Story
Shilajit - The Resin of Life
"The 1400-year old bio-hack straight from Mother Earth"
A potent adaptogen, Shilajit is said to "balance the unbalanced and enhance whatever needs enhancing". People around the world have used it for health supplementation, clarity, and preventative medicine for well over 14 centuries.
Shilajit has 85+ minerals being delivered alongside the fulvic acid and can instantly supply them to the cells, Fulvic acid being the key to effectively transporting the minerals in their purest form through the thick cell walls.
This is why we created and recommend only premium Stoneblood Shilajit, safely and sustainably gathered from the Rocky Mountains and wild-crafted in Utah.
"I was exhausted for 3 days. One dose of Stoneblood Shilajit and my exhaustion was gone. Just like that. I felt great head to toe. It's amazing."
"Shilajit is composed mainly of humic substances, including fulvic acid, that account for around 60% to 80% of the total nutraceutical compound... Shilajit is known as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and memory enhancer. " - US National Library of Medicine
What are the Benefits of Shilajit?
In Ayurveda, Shilajit is considered to be a Rasayana, a Sanskrit word, with the literal meaning: Path (āyana) of essence (rasa). It is a term that in early ayurvedic medicine means the science of lengthening lifespan.
Shilajit is often referred to as the "Destroyer of Weakness" or "Conqueror of Mountains" because of its powerful rejuvenating qualities.
Shilajit is literally the rare and hard to find product of millions of years of highly compressed plant material and humus - the existence and use of Shilajit was a closely guarded secret of the Yogis of Himalayas for many centuries.
(The Indian Yogis considered Shilajit as God's gift and a nectar of longevity.)
Ancient Indian scriptures mention of the wonderful powers of Shilajit in tackling most of the ailments of body and mind.
Often called "Tar of the Gods", because of how it oozes from rocks as a thick brown/black tar-like substance, Shilajit contains 85+ minerals in ionic form, Vitamins, Fulvic acid and very important phytonutrients.
Shilajit may effectively prolong cell life and keep it healthy for a very long time. No wonder the Indian Yogis called Shilajit as Am rita or The Elixir Of Life.
Why Choose Stoneblood Shilajit?
Stoneblood Shilajit is the world's first North American Shilajit.
And, whereas we cannot speak to the level of purity of other imitation "tonics" or brands, we guarantee Stoneblood Shilajit is wildcrafted and refined honoring the traditional Himalayan methods to bring you the purest form of USA sourced and wild-crafted Shilajit on the market.
How to Use Stoneblood Shilajit:
We recommend adding 1 dropper full (about 10-15 drops) daily to your water, food, coffee, tea or whatever you wish to get the daily benefits of this highly concentrated and revered "Resin of Life".
How does Shilajit Taste?
Stoneblood Shilajit is highly concentrated and refined in distilled Rocky Mountain spring water to be water soluble with a palatable yet robust, earthy flavor.
We like to say "if it tastes good, it's definitely not the real thing".
Most clients enjoy mixing it with their water, food, coffee, or tea.
What's in Stoneblood Shilajit?
"Shilajit is composed mainly of humic substances, including fulvic acid, that account for around 60% to 80% of the total nutraceutical compound... Shilajit is known by its properties such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and memory enhancer. " - US National Library of Medicine
Shilajit contains fulvic acid and more than 84 minerals , so it offers numerous health benefits. It can function as an antioxidant to improve your body's immunity and memory, an anti-inflammatory, an energy booster, and a diuretic to remove excess fluid from your body.
Among the minerals and compounds, shilajit includes:
(From Wikipedia) Shilajit content remains more or less the same across all types, with slight differences in the ratios of each depending on the geographical origin:
• Silver, Antimicrobial effects
• Iron, Blood cell function, protein and enzyme synthesis
• Silicon, Collagen link formation, toned muscles, bone health
• Chromium, Metabolism, blood sugar control
• Sodium, Electrolyte, Nerve Signaling, Cell Function
• Zinc, Immune Function, growth, development, DNA synthesis
• Magnesium, Cell Function, DNA synthesis, Biochemical reactions
• Molybdenum, Enzyme production, metabolism
• Nickel, Fat metabolism, hormonal activity, urea synthesis
• Copper, Electrolyte, Heart Beat, Nerve Signaling
• Calcium, Cell Function, bone health, enzymes and hormones
• Cobalt, Red blood and nerve cell function, enzyme activation
• Manganese, Enzyme and hormone production, energy, antioxidant
• Serotonin (tryptophan), sugar, organic acids and vitamin metabolism, energy production
• Arginine, Blood pressure and immune regulation
• Aspartic Acid, Urea production, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter, amino acid synthesis
• Collagen, antioxidant and protein synthesis, metabolism, energy
• Glutamic Acid, Cellular metabolism, cognition, DNA synthesis
• Glycine, DNA, collagen, antioxidant and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, nerve cell function
• Histidine, Immune function, digestion, reproductivity, antioxidant, nerve cell function, blood cell production
• Leucine, Protein and energy synthesis, metabolism, growth, tissue repair, blood sugar regulation
• Methionine, Nutrients absorption, growth, tissue repair, cellular function, DNA and antioxidant synthesis
• Lysine, Tissue growth and repair, immune regulation, protein metabolism
• Proline, amino acid and protein synthesis, tissue repair, joint and tendon function, immune function, metabolism
• Serine, DNA, protein and amino acid synthesis, cell membrane integrity, fat metabolism, muscle growth, immune function
• Threonine, enamel and elastin synthesis, fat metabolism, immune function
• Tyrosine, Protein, hormone and neurotransmitter synthesis
• Valine, Stimulant, growth, tissue repair, nerve function, energy
• Carbon-60, Reduction of free radicals
• Dibenzo-Alpha-Pyrones, Antioxidant, energy production
• Fatty Acid, Metabolism, cellular function, hormone signaling, nerve health
• Hippuric Acids, Blood metabolite, urea formation
• Fulvic Acid, Electrolyte, nutrient transport, antioxidant, metal chelation
• Humic Acid, Metal chelation, antioxidant
• Organic Phenols, Plant-based hormones, antioxidant
• Phospholipids, Cellular function, metabolism, cell signaling
• Phosphoric Anhydride, Cellular metabolite, energy production
• Pregnane, Precursor to pregnenolone, androgen, hormone regulation
Each bottle of Premium Stoneblood Shilajit is proudly wildcrafted in Utah, USA.